Provision of Grace World Mission Church, formerly known as Provision of Grace Full Gospel Church was founded on June 20, 1999, as a non-denominational, five-fold ministry church; under the leadership of Reverend Tony Pritchette, Pastor and the Assistant Pastor, the late Reverend Janis Wright.

 

    Provision of Grace held its first service at the YMCA with over 100 people in attendance and on that same day 35 people joined the church. After 2 months of holding services at the YMCA, the church relocated to Reverend Leon Sullivan’s Progress Plaza Multi-Purpose Room where we stayed for one year while growing in Evangelistic and Discipleship outreach. After moving to two other locations for a brief period, the church sought the Lord for a place where they could lay roots. In 2002, Provision of Grace moved to its current location, 1950 W. Rockland Street. Following some much needed construction and renovations we purchased the building and established our roots in 2008.

    Since then, the church has been moving in the plans the Lord has given and expects to break ground for the New Sanctuary in mid 2021. Provision of Grace has over 150 active members in the Greater Philadelphia Region and several members in different states and across the Globe.